School Board Regular BUSINESS Meeting
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
CE Town Hall
A 6:30pm Executive Session immediately precedes
Comments from Public On Agenda Items [per SBoard Policy BEDH]
- Pond Cove School assistant principal of the day
- Recognition of Retirees ~ a brief intermission will follow
- District 2017-18 Common Sense Ed certification [J. Werner]
- Cape Special Ed Alliance (Cape SEA) [Jennifer Brooking]
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment and Consolidated Plan (CAN/CP) [C. Stankard]
- Leadership team updates
- Business manager
- Superintendent’s Report, including district enrollment for June
- Consideration to approve collective bargaining agreements
- Consideration to approve the Planning Time letter of intent between the School Board and CEEA.
- Consideration to accept a CEEF awarded grant with an approximate value in excess of $15,000.
- Consideration to approve the following draft job description - Student Services Coordinator (Middle School)
- Consideration of the following policies / procedures for first reading
- GCF-R - Transferring and Hiring Certified and Licensed Prof Emp
- IKB-R -Homework
- JLCB -Immunizations of Students and Communicable Diseases
- Consideration to approve the Superintendent’s nomination of new personnel for the 2018-19 school year.
- Consideration to grant the Superintendent of School the authority to hire school personnel, excluding administrative positions which will require Board approval, during the summer.
- Consideration to approve the following 2017-2018 co-curricular personnel nominations.
- Consideration to approve the following 2018-2019 athletic and co-curricular administrative personnel nominations.
- Consideration to approve Cape High School Football team trip to Camp Caribou (Winslow, ME), August 13-18, 2018 per Board policy IHOA.
- Approval of monthly financials included as part of the business meeting agenda materials.
If/when there are agenda materials they can be found here - https://goo.gl/CwofWe
School Board Executive Session 2018-06-12
Cape Elizabeth School Board
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Wm. H. Jordan Conference Room (Town Hall)
Consideration to enter into Executive Session pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §405(6)(A) for the purpose of discussing personnel items on the business meeting agenda.