immediately following a 6:30 pm Executive Session
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Town Council Chambers
- US News & World Report’s Best High Schools - Jeff Shedd
- Budget presentation to Town Council update - Elizabeth Scifres
- Cape Diversity Coalition’s resolution
- C.E. Graduation Standards - Cathy Stankard
- Superintendent’s Report, including May 1 student enrollment
- Consideration to approve the Superintendent’s nomination of personnel to first continuing contracts for the 2017-2018 school year
·Consideration to approve the Superintendent’s nominations of new personnel for the 2017-2018 school year.
·Consideration to approve the following job description:
- Behavior Specialist (BCBA)
·Consideration to approve the following policy for second reading
- IJOC: School Volunteers
·MOTION: Pursuant to 20-A MRSA sections 1486(2) and 2307, the form of Notice of Amounts Adopted at Town Council Meeting be approved, and that the Superintendent of Schools be authorized and directed to complete said Notice in accordance with the meeting at which the school budget is approved, and to cause said notice, as completed, to be delivered to the Town Clerk for display at all polling places for the school budget validation referendum to be held following the meeting at which the Town Council approves the school budget.
- Consideration to approve 2016-17 school year athletic personnel nominations
- Consideration to accept CEEF-awarded grant with a value over $10,000.
If/when there are agenda materials they can be found here - https://goo.gl/uK8qfg