Cape Elizabeth School Board
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
TOWN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
2. APPROVAL OF SCHOOL BOARD MINUTES
Regular Business Meeting, Tuesday, February 12, 2019
3. COMMENTS BY STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES
- COMMENTS FROM PUBLIC ON AGENDA ITEMS [ per SBoard Policy BEDH]
· Girls Class B Swim State Champions
· Theatre Dedication Proposal
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS
b. Directorof Special Services
c. Director of Teaching & Learning
d. Business Manager
e. Superintendent’s Report,including March student enrollment
7. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration to accept CEEF grant of $50,000 for Pond Cove Playground renovation.
|Cape Elizabeth High School||John Casey||Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Sean Green||Football Coach|
|District||Elizabeth Mylroie||PE/PG Committee Member|
C. Consideration of the following policies for first reading. (No vote required)
· KHB: Advertising in the Schools
· BEDB: Agenda
· BEDBA: Agenda Format
D. Considerationand action to approve the following policies for second reading:
· IHBAC: Child Find
· DN: School Property Disposition
· GCFB: Recruiting & Hiring of Administrative Staff
· JRA: Student Education Records & Information
8. Committee Reports
· Tech Committee- Elizabeth Scifres
- Request for Future School Board Meeting items
- School Board Budget Workshop , March 19, 2019, 6:30 PM, CEHS Library.
- Town Council Municipal Budget Presentation, March 20, 2019, 7:00 PM, Jordan Conference Room.
- Town Council Municipal Budget Presentation, March 21, 2019 7:00 PM, Jordan Conference Room.
- School Board Budget Workshop, Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 6:30 PM, Cape Elizabeth High School Library.
- Policy Committee, Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 3:00 PM, Jordan Conference Room, Town Hall.
11. Consideration to enter into Executive Session pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §405(6)(A)to consider administrative evaluations.
12. Action following Executive Session to renew contracts for Troy Eastman.
13. Action following Executive Session to renew contracts for Kyle Morey.
14. Action following Executive Session to renew contracts for Jason Manjourides.
15. Action following Executive Session to renew contracts for Sarah Forrey-Pettit.
17. Action following Executive Session to certify the contract for the Superintendent of Schools Donna H. Wolfrom, for the 2019-2020 school year.
18. Consideration to Adjourn