REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
TOWN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO AGENDA
2. RECOGNITION OF BILL GROSS
3. APPROVAL OF SCHOOL BOARD MINUTES
a. Regular Business Meeting,Tuesday,January 8, 2019
5. COMMENTS FROM PUBLIC ON AGENDA ITEMS [ per SBoard Policy BEDH]
· Jennifer Kent, Executive Director, MEA Benefits Trust
· Lillian Frame- Implementation of Gender Inclusive Restrooms in the High School.
7. ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS
b. Director of Special Services
c. Director of Teaching & Learning
d. Business Manager
e. Superintendent’s Report, including February student enrollment
8. NEW BUSINESS
· Presentation: Colby & Company
· Facilities Needs Assessment
Notice of Retirement
· Mark Pendarvis
· Tom Lizotte
· Lisa Derman
9. Consideration to adopt Cape Elizabeth’s 2019-2020 School Year Calendar.
10. Consideration to approve the CEHS Program of Studies for 2018-2019.
11. Consideration to approve the student educational trip for the Cape Elizabeth Model UN to Hanover, NH on April 05-07, 2019.
|District||Lisa Derman||PE/PG Committee Member|
|District||Susan Dana||PE/PG Committee Member|
|District||Kristina Moniz||PE/PG Committee Member|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Steve Price||Tech Director- Set Design|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Conor McCann||Varsity Assistant Coach Baseball|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Donald Dutton||JV Coach /Assistant Varsity Baseball|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Ben Raymond||Varsity Head Coach Lacrosse|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Charlie Carroll||Varsity Assistant Coach Lacrosse|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Doug Worthley||Varsity Head Coach Outdoor Track|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Andrew Lupien||Asst. Varsity Coach Outdoor Track|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Brian McDonald||Asst. Varsity Coach Outdoor Track|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Joe Henrikson||Varsity Head Coach Softball|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Andrew Strout||Boys Head Coach Tennis|
|Cape Elizabeth High School||Sarah Boekel||Girls Head Coach Tennis|
|Cape Elizabeth Middle School||Jacklyn Grigg||Drama Assistant|
13. Consideration of the following policies first reading. (No vote required)
· IHBAC: Child Find
· DN: School Property Disposition
· GCFB: Recruiting & Hiring of Administrative Staff
· JRA: Student Education Records & Information
· JRA-R Student Education Records & Information-Procedure
· KHB: Advertising in Schools
14. Considerationand action to approve the following policies for second reading:
· KF: Community Use of School Facilities
· JJIC: Relations with Booster Groups
· ECB: Integrated Pest Management
· IHOA: Field Trips
15. Committee Reports· Policy Committee- Hope Straw
· Tech Committee- Elizabeth Scifres
16. Request for Future School Board Meeting items17. Upcoming Meetings
18. Consideration to enter into Executive Session pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §405(6)(A)for the purpose ofdiscussing a personnel item.
19. Action following Exectutive Session if Needed.20. Consideration to enter into Executive Session pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §405(6)(F)for the purpose ofdiscussing information in confidential records.
21. Action following Executive Session if Needed.
22. Consideration to enter into Executive Session pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §405(6)(E)for the purpose consultation between school unit and its attorney.
23. Action following Executive Session if Needed.
24. Consideration to Adjourn.